Images may be for reference only
RaceQuip 6 Point SFI Camlock Pull Up Lap Belts - Black
RaceQuip’s tag line is “The Best Value in Safety”. Their Camlock belt set is meeting that challenge by offering loads of features yet pricing them affordably for the grassroots racer. TheRaceQuip 751 series Camlock belt set comes in a six (6) point configuration with a pull-down lap belt design. The harness sets not only Exceed the SFI 16.1 specification, they also pass the stringent FIA 8853/98 standard. This “dual certification” allows racers in some sanctions (SCCA, NASA, etc.) to use these belts for five years instead of just two. Like all RaceQuip harness sets, they can still be rewebbed and SFI certified after the expiration date.
RaceQuip starts with a super-lightweight 165 gram magnesium alloy cam buckle. The buckle features an engagement cone which allows the belts to snap into the cam mechanism at angles of 21˚ left or right and 11˚ up and down for ease of engagement. Precise internal spring pressure allows a positive feel on the 45˚ (right or left) unlatch movement without fear of accidental opening.Next, the drop-forged steel buckle hardware is sewn onto the premium 3” webbing. RaceQuip calls their proprietary blend webbing “transverse mono filament woven”, which means that there are mono filament fibers inter-woven into the straps in a pattern that transverses the standard weave. This design accomplishes two tasks – added strength and smoother edges on the belts.
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Cam Buckle
- Exceeds SFI 16.1 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for on Highway Use
- 6 Point Design - Double 2" Crotch Strap
- Pull Up Lap Belt Adjusters
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel
- 45° (right or left) Unlatch Movement Mitigates Accidental Opening
- Cam Buckle Stays Affixed to Right Side Lap Belt
- Heavy-Duty Drop-Forged 3" Steel Hardware Ends Installed (no bolts)
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Premium 3” Polyester Webbing
- Transverse Mono Filament Woven for Increased Strength and Smoother Edges
- Shoulder Belt Adjustment Length is 25" to 72"
- Lap Belt is Adjustable from 30" to 70"
- Can Be Re-Webbed (SFI Cert.) Upon Expiration
|Size:||3in Lap, 3in Shoulder, 2in Sub|
We Also Recommend
RAFFLE ENTRY - K SERIES SKUNK2 CENTER FEED INTAKE MANIFOLD + PRO 90MM THROTTLE BODY